Lesson pricing (as of 9/1/2013):
Lessons are $95 per month, payable at the first lesson of the month. The rate is based on 4 half-hour lessons in a month. Months that have 5 days of your particular day of the week will be charged at $118.75 and months where there are 3 days because of holidays will be charged at $71.25.
Lessons paid on a per-lesson basis are $30 per lesson.
One hour lessons are $185 per month ($231.25 for 5, $138.75 for 3). $60 per lesson.
Alexander Technique sessions are half-hour sessions and are $40 each. Introductory package: 3 30-minute sessions for $100; 3 45-minute sessions are $135. Please call for regular pricing.
Family and Senior Discounts available.
1. Lessons are weekly and one half-hour in length unless special arrangements are made between the instructor & student.
2. All lessons must be paid for in advance for the calendar month. There is a $10 late fee for payments received after the 15th of the month.
3. A three (3) month committment is required for incoming students, payable all at once or by the month.
4. Lessons are provided year round. No credit is given for any missed lessons. There are no exceptions. If you call to cancel a lesson, you will still be charged for that lesson. Two (2) "vacation" lessons are permitted during July and August. If two lessons are missed in a row, that lesson slot becomes available to another student. In the event of inclement weather, please call to see if the Music Center is open. A make-up lesson may be offered at the discretion of the instructor. A substitute instructor will be provided in the event of the regular instructor's absence.
5. No refunds are given for unused lessons.
6. Two (2) weeks advance paid notice is required for discontinuing lessons.
7. In the interest of our students, please keep conversation quiet while you are waiting.
These policies exist so that students may receive consistent instruction and that the Song-a-Day Music Center may keep its instructional fees affordable. Any questions about these policies may be directed to the Director, Ruth O'Neil.
The Music Center is OPEN 2pm-7pm on weekdays, 10am-1pm on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
The Music Center is CLOSED on Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day. We are OPEN for all other holidays, and any "days before" or "days after".